[Musix-users] Program Suggestions (Sorry about the triple posting)

Marcos Guglielmetti marcospcmusica at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 00:57:42 CEST 2006

El Domingo, 11 de Junio de 2006 03:17, DCZX escribió:
> Sorry about my last posting... having trouble with
> e-mail today I guess. Anyway, I just wanted to make
> some humble suggestions for programs to include with
> Musix.. I think they're all Opensource/Free ok.

Thanks

> Linux Pipe Organ - Pipe Organ
> http://orgue.com/linux_organ/index-e.shtml

(has no license, i mailed him)

> TerminatorX - Realtime turntable software
> http://terminatorx.org/

It's ok, included :D

> Beatrix - Another hammond organ
> http://www.dsv.su.se/~fk/beatrix_home.html

1. LICENSE - PLEASE READ

    YOU MAY FREELY DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL A COPY OF THE SOFTWARE FOR YOUR
PERSONAL USE. YOU MAY NOT BUNDLE, RENAME, SELL, REDISTRIBUTE, REPACKAGE OR IN
ANY OTHER WAY ALTER WHOLE OR PART OF THE SOFTWARE AND ITS DISTRIBUTION
WITHOUT PRIOR, EXPRESS AND WRITTEN PERMISSION FROM THE AUTHOR.

(non-free, for now :"The purpose of this rather restrictive license is simple:
I do not want multiple versions splitting off with my name in them when the
program is still under development. If you feel that you would like to make a
serious contribution to the project, please contact me.")