[Musix-users] VPO has not license statement? it is not GPL?

Marcos Guglielmetti marcospcmusica at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 00:16:23 CEST 2006

Hi Atsushi Ueda

	I see: http://orgue.com/linux_organ/index-e.shtml

	I want to include VPO into Musix GNU/Linux, but I dont see any license
statement, it's VPO GPL?

	There is no COPYING file into the source code too: we need that kind of
things... there are copyright laws  that makes the things copyrighted
automatically even if there is no copyright notice.

	Well, that's all, I hope you could make it GPL so we can include it into the
Musix distro, thanks!

--
Marcos Guglielmetti
* Director del desarrollo de Musix GNU+Linux, 100% Software Libre