[Musix-users] Crackling / Popping AC97

Marcos Guglielmetti marcospcmusica at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 20:34:14 CEST 2006

Re: [M-Colab] Re: [Musix-users] Problems with Musix
De:
"F. Javier Llorente" <jllorente at gmail.com>
  Para:
"Lista de colaboradores de Musix" <musix-colaborad at lists.ourproject.org>
  Fecha:
08/06/06 23:50

  Estado de correo basura: Bogofilter 52% de probabilidades de ser correo
basura.

Informe completo:
Unsure, tests=bogofilter, spamicity=0.520000, version=1.0.2
Hi there,

Onboard soundcards are usually a crap. I had a lot of crackle noises with my
AC97 onboard audio and the only way to solve it was to disable the onboard
audio in the BIOS and buy a cheap-but-good Creative PCI64 (yeap, the same
card formerly known as Ensoniq AudioPCI). No more crackles and noises since
then. At least, not unintended :-P

-- Wayfarer