[Musix-users] Re: [Rosegarden-devel] Release plans?

Marcos Guglielmetti marcospcmusica at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 03:52:29 CEST 2006

El Martes, 4 de Julio de 2006 00:50, Pedro Lopez-Cabanillas escribió:
      > On Monday, 3 July 2006 20:49, Chris Cannam wrote:
      > > The most serious reported bug in 1.2.3 (a crash when starting to
      > > record) is still unfixed.
      >
      > I've not seen any *repeatable* procedure, or a decent stack trace, or
      > anything that could be used to debug this issue. I've tried some
      > recording sessions, single and multitrack, and I couldn't reproduce
      > it.

Hey!

Now I found a clue: it happens here when I open a session that was saved using
rosegarden 1.0 and I try to record audio with Rosegarden 1.2.3 into this
session. If i begin a new session from rosegarden 1.2.3, rosegarden do not
crash!

:-D

--
Marcos Guglielmetti
* Director del desarrollo de Musix GNU+Linux, 100% Software Libre