[Musix-users] Musix .049 Engluish install to HD

Marcos Guglielmetti marcospcmusica at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 01:32:22 CEST 2006

El Lunes, 3 de Julio de 2006 02:24, MNO escribió:
      > evening,
      >
      > What is the recomended procedure to install to HD in english rt?

Mmm.... sometimes with knxinstaller instead of "install" it works better (I am
talking about Musix 0.49), sometimes not, sometimes the begginer mode
from "install" it's better for some kind of equipments/people...

      > Please point me to the spanish info if non english is available,

It's in english, but a bit out of date, see

English:
https://www.musix.org.ar/wiki/index.php/Documentation

Spanish:
https://www.musix.org.ar/wiki/index.php/Manual026

      > i'll
      > use a translation site to
      > read it. Due to my limited spanish I just cant seem to find what i
      > need to read.
      >
      > If i decide to install i'll try to give a step by feedback of what i
      > do (and evt. issues i run in to)

Ok, thanks, take care :S