[Musix-users] Musix .049 Engluish install to HD

Marcos Guglielmetti marcospcmusica at gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 17:04:33 CEST 2006

El Domingo, 2 de Julio de 2006 18:17, Jeff Dennison escribió:
      > Hopefully someone can guide me with a few more refinements:
      >
      > I'd like to get KDM to default to english-icewm at login.

Once you set it for a user, it will be in english every time you reboot your
machine, KDM remembers it.

      > Despite
      > several hours of Googling and chasing through Xsession files (and
      > others) I have been unable to locate where XDM stores the default
      > definition for a user's session.

Neither do I in this moment.

      > Since all the members of my son's
      > band speak english and I'll be setting up accounts for all of them
      > (none have any real Linux experience) , I'd like to make some type of
      > global change so english-icewm is the default for everyone

For now, there is not, or I dont know how to.

      > Also, I'd like to set the keyboard to a standard US 101 type keyboard
      > since I'm having trouble navigating through  the CLI and vi with the
      > existing settings.

"kbdconfig" from a console
"kxkb" from X

--
Marcos Guglielmetti
* Director del desarrollo de Musix GNU+Linux, 100% Software Libre