[Musix-users] happy user

Marcos Guglielmetti marcospcmusica at yahoo.com.ar
Sat Feb 18 01:05:20 CET 2006

De: Marcus Planet <marcusplanet at adelphia.net>
  Para: marcospcmusica at yahoo.com.ar
  Fecha:17/02/06 23:52

Hola Marcos,

I am an amateur rock musician exploring Llinux music creation tools and
planning multimedia projects with other local musicians.  I am also
employed as a computer instructor for individuals with mental
illness.  Several of my students have an interest in music and
Linux.  Some of my rock music is posted at marcusplanet.com

Musix is a great help to me because I have struggled with the technical
issues a good deal.  I've tried CCRMA, Agnula, and other distros trying
to get JACK to behave and only achieving partial success.  Musix solves
a great deal of my problems.  I have yet to explore all Musix has to
offer, but my hard drive install was easy and I'm excited by all of the
wonderful programs.

I feel that my students and fellow collaborators and I will be enjoying
Musix for a long, long time.  Thank you again!

Marc
--
Marcos Guglielmetti
Coordinador del desarrollo de Musix GNU+Linux

1GB gratis, Antivirus y Antispam
http://correo.yahoo.com.ar