[Musix-users] A Good & Happy New Year 2007

Michael ahchewyy at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 27 18:08:29 CET 2006

Thank you Marcos and all who is or has worked on this !!!!!   HAPPY NEW YEAR  !!!!!!

ingolf <ingolf at zonnet.nl> wrote:  Thanks Marcos &Thanks thatit is still possible to download iso instead
of torrent..........
But of all : A Good & Happy New Year 2007

greetings , ingolf

Marcos Guglielmetti wrote:
> Live-CD download:
> http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu+linux-distros/ututo-e/MusixGNU+Linux-0.79b19.iso
>
> More info:
> http://www.musix.org.ar/en/download.html
>

> Cheers,

My mission is to express my feelings about the importance of kindness, compassion and the true sense of brotherhood...if I practiced anger or jealousy or bitterness, no doubt my smile would disappear.
-The Dalai Lama,  Michael

http://mail.yahoo.com