[Musix-users] Re: Musix 0.50

Sean Edwards cybersean3000 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 16 23:50:00 CEST 2006

This is turning into a project and will have to wait
until next week.  Last night I just received enought
parts to build another PC, so I will put 0.40 on that
and try the upgrade.

Also, if you have the time and are interested, I would
like to discuss a package addtion to Musix that I am
working on.

-=Sean Edwards=-

--- Marcos Guglielmetti <marcospcmusica at gmail.com>

https://www.musix.org.ar/wiki/index.php?title=Problemas-Bugs