[Musix-Help] Nuevos sonidos para Hydrogen / new sounds

Marcos Guglielmetti marcospcmusica en yahoo.com.ar
Lun Mar 27 19:17:10 CEST 2006

[linux-audio-user] [ANN] Rhythm Galaxy vol. 1 drum/percussion sample
library
De: Artemiy Pavlov <artemio en kdemail.net>  (www.artemio.net)
  Para: linux-audio-user en music.columbia.edu, ML Linux Audio Developers
<linux-audio-dev en music.columbia.edu>
  Fecha: 05/03/06 19:00

"Dear Linux audio software users and developers,

many of you may know me - a sound designer behind many free sounds I
keep on
making for Hydrogen rhythm machine and other samplers.

Now I am pleased to announce Rhythm Galaxy vol. 1 - an all-new sound
library
which boasts a huge load of drums, percussion and effects - from analog
and
digital emulations to brand new, amazing sounds. It is a low-cost but
very
high-quality library which delivers just the right sounds for various
styles.

Rhythm Galaxy vol. 1 includes over 250 world-class, superb sounds which
satisfy the needs of professional composers and music-making lovers who
have
been searching for fresh, unique and inspiring material. All sounds are
totally original material, they have been created completely from
scratch,
using Roland Fantom-S, V-Synth and VC-1 synthesizers, Krok 2401 analog
vocoder
and also ALSA Modular synth.

Rhythm Galaxy is available in two formats:

- .WAV files grouped in folders ("Kick", "Snare", etc.) - suitable for
any
hardware/software sampler

- Hydrogen drum kit with all 256 sounds (will work only in Hydrogen
0.9.4
sound library manager).

Sound demo:
http://soniccharger.com/media/demos/Rhythm_Galaxy_1_demo.mp3

Specs and complete sample list:
http://soniccharger.com/media/manuals/Rhythm_Galaxy_manual.pdf

More info:
http://store.rolandclan.info/?action=catalogueViewItem&category=4&id=RGALAXY1&skip=0

You can also read more about me and my works at http://sineshine.com.

Sincerely,

Artemiy."
--
Marcos Guglielmetti
Coordinador del desarrollo de Musix GNU+Linux