[Musix-Help] Default Resolution

Marcos Guglielmetti Gmail marcospcmusica en gmail.com
Sab Mar 18 16:31:38 CET 2006

El Sábado, 18 de Marzo de 2006 05:28, Sean Edwards escribió:
> How do I change the default window manager resolution
> from 1024x768 to 1280x1024?  I have changed several
> files, and nothing seems to make this change.
>
> -=Sean Edwards=-

/etc/X11/XF86Config-4

I think that here:

DefaultColorDepth 16

Says you that this one will work:

SubSection "Display"
		Depth     16
		Modes "1024x768" "800x600" "640x480"
	EndSubSection

So you add "1280x1024" and it must be the default resolution.

	If it does not work, try removing the other resolution, and if it did
not worked... well, I dont know, but some one else could tell you what
to do ;-)