[Musix-Help] New Musix users in france!

dominique.godon en gmail.com webmaster.godon en gmail.com
Sab Sep 24 09:31:40 CEST 2005

Hello everybody

I'm sorry that I must write in english, because my spanish is so poor!!
Just to tell you all that we've been testing some "music distribs" like
Agnula's and so on, and that with "Musix" (what a good name!!), we found
exactly what we were looking for. Now we have plenty of question, we'll
ask later about these...

If someone knows about french people using Musix, maybe we could
contact. We would like to know also, how we can help translating Musix
in French. We don't have much time to give, but little by little....

Well, thank you again for the wonderful work you did with Musix!!

Regards

--
Dominique Godon

dominique en godon.org