[Musix-Help] apt-get repositry

Marcos Guglielmetti marcospcmusica en yahoo.com.ar
Jue Sep 15 16:14:46 CEST 2005

El Jue 15 Sep 2005 16:44, "Jesús Galán ( y i y u s )" escribió:
> hi all!
> is there any apt-get repository availabe which i can add to my
> sources.list to get musix packages?
> thanks a lot,
>
> - yiyus

	Hi, Jesús, for english users we are in:
(it's a new list)
	About your question: no, there is not presently. We will do some musix's
repository only for special issues.

	Musix is, specially, a Live-CD almost like Knoppix, but without non-free
software, and with a lot of apps for musicians.
	I suggest you to donwload the Musix 0.26 CD, and then if you want to install
another software, just apt-get it.

cheers,

--
Marcos