[movecommons-friends] Move Commons crowdfunding & collaborator seeking

Samer samer at ourproject.org
Sat Nov 5 13:42:43 CET 2011

Hi there,

Move Commons has just began a 40 days campaign for crowdfunding and search
for collaborators. It is using the new crowdfunding platform "Goteo", which
just helps projects which provide a return to the Commons. The campaign
aims to attract funding to boost the project and collaborators in different
areas to fulfill the needs.

There is a list of collective returns to the Commons (such as the open
infrastructure, search engine, HOWTOs) and individual returns ("if you
donate X we help you with Y"). There is a minimum of 7,000€ that, if it's
not reached, no money will be gained and all donations would be returned
(to guarantee donors that they'll fund a sucessful project). Even if we
don't reach such minimum, we hope to attract enough contributors to push
this ambitious project forward in the next months.

The campaign:
http://www.goteo.org/project/move-commons

The needs and calendar:
http://www.goteo.org/project/move-commons/needs

Please if you can, spread the word asking how can those interested
collaborate to Move Commons.

Cheers!

--
Samer

http://comunes.org

"No son tiempos para hacer cualquier cosa"