[Mostoleswifi-opina] T. Nicholas and keep up a restless blo

Lista de Correo MostolesWiFi.com mostoleswifi-opina en lists.ourproject.org
Sab Mar 27 08:25:01 CET 2010

S-- "Stop that horrid noise," 'Cause she understands we can't, When
we're _"only boys."_ And she lets
the girls play house, In the garret old, And when they strew things
around, Grandma doesn't scold. But we ought to pick them up, Even on
Christmas day, For we shouldn't make kind friends Trouble with our
play.
Yes, we love the Christmas time Best of all the
year, We have waited for it long, Now, at last, it's here. * * * * *
=Christmas Wishes.= By C. PHILLIPS. (These couplets may be given by
three
primary children to open Christmas program.) _First child:_ Dear
teachers and friends, allow me to say That we wish you
a very glad Christmas day. _Second child:_
That our darling old "Santa," as sly as a fox, May leave at your door
both bundle and box. _Third child:_ And that beautiful gifts for one
and
for all