[Mostoleswifi-opina] my ally; and, admit that he should not prove

mostoleswifi-opina en lists.ourproject.org mostoleswifi-opina en lists.ourproject.org
Lun Ago 31 10:28:10 CEST 2009

E indisposition, which had much weakened his system, contributed to this
lethargic despondency. "The puir bairn!" said auld Edie, "an he sleeps
in this damp hole, he'll maybe wauken nae mair, or catch some sair
disease. It's no the same to him as to the like o' us, that can sleep
ony gate an anes our wames are fu'. Sit up, Maister Lovel, lad! After
a's come and gane
Se ha borrado un mensaje que no est? en formato texto plano...
Nombre     : nullifiers.jpg
Tipo       : image/jpeg
Tama?o     : 10008 bytes
Descripci?n: no disponible
Url        : /pipermail/mostoleswifi-opina/attachments/20090831/9af760c9/nullifiers.jpg