[Mostoleswifi-opina] you need to see this

mostoleswifi-opina en lists.ourproject.org mostoleswifi-opina en lists.ourproject.org
Lun Oct 1 18:28:45 CEST 2007

New Porsche Designed .Fearless 28. brings in Over $9.9 Million in Just 7
months.

Fearless International Inc.
FRLE
Current Price: $0.25

With 33 orders for nearly $10 million in production, Fearless yachts is
fast becoming a investors dream. This is the first sleek design of a 5
yacht series ranging from 28 to 150 feet in length. We are expecting the
designs of the next in the series, the "Fearless 44" any day. This is
one of the hottest companies we have covered this year. Reap the
benefits and grab this fast on Monday.