[Macronoroeste-campinas] you have a big mobile bill , we have a solution

Jack no-replay em venatra.net
Sexta Julho 7 22:46:22 CEST 2017

Hi ,

how was your last trip ? how much you paid to keep connected using your
phone ? alot ?

we have the solution
VoxEra is a revolutionary device that lets you use your SIM card for
making/receiving calls and SMSs while you are abroad with

0$ ROAMING FEES! Amazing isn't it?

We have build a prototype and we are launching a campaign on Kickstarter
soon, Support us and signup to get EARLY BIRD PRICING 65% discount!
http://marketing.venatra.com/lt.php?c=8&m=10&nl=10&s=083093d2c690d68355bc566a80b369f2&lid=19&l=-https--www.indiegogo.com/projects/voxera-the-first-roaming-pain-killer-mobile-travel--PND-/?utm_source=summer-mailer&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=summer-sale

What is Voxera?

We all travel for different reasons, but one thing’s for sure—we all
want to stay connected to whomever we left behind.

VoxEra allows you to do just that, without any roaming fees!So how does it
work? Let’s break it down, All you have to do is put your SIM Card into
VoxEra (make sure your device is connected to the Internet before you go)
and you’ll be on your merry way. When you reach your destination, wherever
that may be, just connect to the Internet through WiFi or data and open the
VoxEra app. Here, you’ll be able to call and text with the highest quality
connection. And the best part? You can do all of this without the dread of
receiving your phone bill. So whether you want to wish your mom a happy
birthday, share your adventures abroad with friends, or get in touch with
clients, VoxEra helps you stay in the conversation as if you never left!
Click here to unsubscribe from future mailings:
http://marketing.venatra.com/box.php?nl=10&c=8&m=10&s=083093d2c690d68355bc566a80b369f2&funcml=unsub2