[Macronoroeste-campinas] [Eli dos Santos Fernandes] A Special U2 Gift That You Won't Find In The Stores

Eli Fernandes fernandeseli em gmail.com
Sexta Novembro 23 13:54:55 CET 2012

U2 U2.com Newsletter

Dear Eli,

Thinking about that special holiday season gift for friends, family or
fellow U2 lovers ?

Check out FROM THE GROUND UP:U2.COM MUSIC EDITION, a deluxe 260-page
photobook of the band's epic 360 Tour, complete with a limited-edition 15
track live CD put together by The Edge - and a set of four lithographs.

You can't buy this special release online or in the shops - it only comes
with an annual subscription to the band's official website U2.com.

The lavish hardback book, with stunning photography and band interviews,
brings you the inside story of the biggest rock'n'roll tour ever while the
Edge's Picks CD adds the perfect soundtrack, from Breathe to "40", from
Vertigo to New Year's Day.

When you buy a Gift Subscription to U2.com, we email you a Gift
Certificate. Mail this to your friend, and it gives them access-all-areas
to the exclusive content on the U2.com subscription site - and they can
instantly download bonus tracks No Line On The Horizon and Spanish Eyes.

Next month, we send them, from you, a special package containing FROM THE
GROUND UP:U2.COM MUSIC EDITION. (Earliest orders are dispatched first - we
want your gift to arrive for the holidays.)

Order our Bundle Gift Subscription, and as well as all this, we immediately
send your friend the live double-CD set U22 AND, while stocks last,
ZOOTVLIVE, the live CD set from Sydney on the ZOO TV Tour.

That's some surprise package to receive in the post - and when they receive
your email, they can instantly download 12 live tracks.

Enjoy the holidays
The U2.com Team.

PLEASE NOTE: From The Ground Up: U2.com Music Edition is a limited-edition
release for U2.com subscribers. This special edition will not be on sale
online or in store.

U2 ONLINE
Store, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter

SHARE THIS EMAIL:

Facebook Facebook Twitter Twitter LinkedIn LinkedIn Google+ Google+

PLEASE FORWARD THIS EMAIL TO A FRIEND.

--
Postado por Eli Fernandes no Eli dos Santos Fernandes em 11/23/2012
04:54:00 AM