[Linuxargentina-proyectos] {Spam?} d some of the Boer leaders

Mizukami Hjelm stumble en proenviro.co.uk
Sab Mar 20 15:12:59 CET 2010

He southerners reconquered their own country, and had it again under their own normal state governments. But if Lee and the other southern leaders had known
all this was coming they would have begun

the guerillaism at Appomatox. The Ku Klux methods were unpleasant, atrocious,
unfortunate in many ways; for as most of us can remember, they fixed upon southern life the habit of assassination,

which continued for many years in a manner most revolting and shocking to northern moral sense and it has only recently begun to die out. But who was to blame? England has in the same way turned the Irish into assassins, rioters
and law breakers,
and then
cries out that they are barbarous and uncivilized and must be "coerced" and forced into more assassination, rioting and law breaking. I place the blame where it belongs; and I venture to predict that if England

continues her inhuman, morally degrading and worse than Irish policy with the Boers she will turn them into a race of assassins or law breakers. They are now the
very reverse of that. They have shown a
higher regard for the sacredness
of human life than we have to-day in America. They have shown more self-restraint, more respect for personal rights,
have dealt more fairly with their opponents than we did in our revolution. They are the superiors of both ourselves
and the English and they

are inferior to us and the English only in numbers. There is a great deal of talk of England's success in ruling dependencies. She rules no doubt successfully enough over the servile, over toadies, flunkeys and weaklings or those who have no spirit or love of independen