[Linuxargentina-proyectos] e may establish the _probable_

Magel accretion en strenue.com
Vie Sep 4 21:44:53 CEST 2009

Re filled with the philosophy of life, if we are wise enough to discover
it. 12. Addison was sincere and kindly in his attitude toward men, and
Pope was hypocritical and spiteful. 13. With reputation, character, and
wealth gone, the poor man had little to live for. 14. Lancelot loved
Queen Guinevere dearly, and he was Arthur's most valorous knight. 15. We
are at peace with all the world and the rest of mankind. 16. Cedric
lived with two great ends in view,--the union of Athelstane and Rowena
and to see a restored Saxon monarchy. 17. James was walking backward and
forward on the mountain side, which at this place was very precipitous
and from which a little silvery stream issued to begin its rapid descent
to the quiet hamlet that lay far below. 18. In our efforts to succeed in
life we work hard that we may make names for ourselves and to acquire
property. 19. He is a good hunter, but his wife is a Methodist. 20.
Going up the street I saw the strangest-looking man. 21. James speaks
German fluently, and he did not begin to study it until last year. 22.
On returning to the deck, the sea assumed a very different aspect. V.
LIST OF SYNONYMS Abandon, cast off, desert, forswear, quit, renounce,
withdraw from. Abate, decrease, diminish, mitigate, moderate. Abhor,
abominate, detest, dislike, loathe. Abiding, enduring, lasting,
permanent, perpetual. Ability, capability, capacity, competency,
efficacy, power. Abolish, annul, eradicate, exterminate, obliterate,
root out, wipe out. Abomination, curse, evil, iniquity, nuisance, shame.
Absent, absent-minded, absorbed, abstracted, oblivious, preoccupied.
Absolve, acquit, clear. Abstemiousness, abstinence, frugality,
moderation, sobriety, temperance. Absurd, ill-advised, ill-considered,
ludicrous, monstrous, paradoxical, preposterous, unreasonable, wild.
Abundant, adequate, ample, enough, generous, lavish, plentiful. A