[Linuxargentina-proyectos] his head back through the hole. Th

Zaverl copiousness en gr.loreal.com
Sab Ago 22 09:13:57 CEST 2009

D Bunny. "I am going to write a story in my book this very morning." So
Bunny Rabbit ran back to the big stump. But he did not know just how to
write a story. He had never written one before. He thought, and thought,
and thought. Bobtail and Billy hopped up to see what their brother was
doing. "Come down and play with us," said Bobtail. But Bunny shook his
head, and shook his long ears. "Run away now," he said; "I am going to
write a story." "What story are you going to write?" asked Billy. But
Bunny did not answer. He had just thought of something funny. It was
about the slide on the long hill beside the pond. And about the way
Billy slid down,--right into the cold water. Bobtail and Billy ran away
and left Bunny alone on the stump. Ho was very busy writing in his
maple-leaf book. When he finished the story, he hid his book in the
hollow tree. "No one will find it there," he said to himself, as he
hopped off toward home. "I'll write a story every day until the book is
full." But one day I went walking in the woods. I found the hollow tree,
and I found the little maple-leaf book. "Bunny Rabbit's Diary" was the
name of the book. It was all full of stories about the three little
rabbits that lived in the woods. BILLY'S SLIDE I One morning in winter
Bunny opened his eyes, just as the big round sun peeped up from behind
the hills. He jumped up and shook himself. Then he pulled Bobtail's long
ears to wake him up. Bobtail rolled out of bed, and that waked Billy.
"Oh, I am so sleepy