[Linuxargentina-general] idney's England

Ratley Yengo tumble en luthart.nl
Jue Sep 3 05:23:01 CEST 2009

Ortable, indulgent life. If we were to be one of the world's great
peoples, a people to dig deep and build strong, a people whose name and
fame the world was to accept as a part of itself, we must look to pay
the price inflexibly demanded at every people's hand, and count it out
in sweat drops, tear drops, blood drops, to the last unit. We have been
patiently counting out this costly currency for three slow years. I pity
the moral outlook of the man who does not