[Linuxargentina-general] fied us. (This shows no c

Dao Pattison douai en scsconsults.com
Sab Ago 29 13:55:17 CEST 2009

Ven though he does not support," and he is likely to have less physical
and mental stamina than the deserter. That phrase in which the
psychiatrists take refuge, "constitutional inferiority," is more likely
to describe the stay-at-home than the wanderer. However, one social
worker (non-medical) says "a mental twist more often enters into the
problem of the deserter than into that of the non-supporter, from my
experience." The head of a large probation department writes: "Many of
the deserters with whom we have dealt were non-supporters before coming
to our attention. Among the men convicted of abandonment, however, is a
group which is above the average in intelligence--skilled workers or men
in professional occupations." If this concurrence of observation is
sound the reason for the social worker's preference for the deserter as
material with which to work is not far to seek. With the deserter as
described, the problem is chiefly to alter his point of view; with the
non-supporter it is, in addition, to stiffen his will and to increase
his capacity--a far more complica