[Linuxargentina-general] Pregunta sobre QMAIL !

Mauro Habbaby mauroh en gmail.com
Mar Dic 21 18:02:04 CET 2004

Martin... a ver si esto te sirve...

Try the following:

/sbin/e-smith/config setprop smtpfront-qmail MaxMessageSize "blah"
/sbin/e-smith/signal-event email-update

This all relates to:

/var/service/smtpfront-qmail/env/DATABYTES

Regards,
_________________
Darrell May
hanks Darrell,

that worked nicely:
"210.x.x.x failed after I sent the message.
Remote host said: 552 Sorry, that message exceeds the maximum message
length."

I had a closer look into mailrules and this one also seems to work for
me now: (in /var/qmail/control/mailrules.default):

d*:*@*:mail size exceeded:100

"210.x.x.x does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 553 mail size exceeded
Giving up on 210.x.x.x"

The interesting part with the mailrules might be to use individual sizes
for different users (recipients or senders).

Lo saque de este foro:
http://myezserver.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=2106&sid=0a67c1c5d33dc0d4769d661ff3836561

Un abrazo de gol....
OkTuBr3 8-)