[Lcc-general] {Spam?} RANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF ME

Turso Aker massage at etdnet.co.za
Fri Jan 1 03:12:25 CET 2010

 into the ground, and should sleep, and rise night and day, and the seed
should spring and grow up, he knoweth not how, for the earth bringeth
forth fruit of herself; first the blade, then the ear, after that the
full corn in the ear." The kingdom of God now bringeth forth fruit of
herself, the good seed, the word of God, having been cast into it. Its
glorious blessings are open to all men. The prophet says: "Ho, every one
that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money, come,
ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without
price. Wherefore do ye spend money for that which is not bread? and your
labor for that which satisfieth not? Hearken diligently unto me, and eat
ye that which is good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness.
Incline your ear, and come unto me; hear, and your soul shall live....
Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts;
and let him return unto the Lord and he will have mercy upon him; an