[Lcc-general] olding her

Madkins Soladine obstinately at visiopan.com
Sun Dec 6 17:13:56 CET 2009

O a place four miles distant, where there was to be a meet of the
hounds. I wanted very much to go; I joined the party as they set out on
their expedition. There were six boys, all older than myself, one of
them being the handsome, clever fellow whom even then I thought superior
to all the rest. Well, it was a good long walk, over fields and hedges
and ditches. I had some trouble to keep up with the others, for you must
remember I was a very small boy then, and once, in jumping a ditch, I
gave my ankle a little twist which made it still more difficult to go
along fast. However, no on