[PandemadreCasavieja] February 7-9, 2014 Extra-ordinary English Experience Valle del Tiétar

Relax in English Melissa and Misty relaxinenglish en hotmail.com
Lun Feb 3 10:44:40 CET 2014

FEBRUARY 7-9, 2014EXTRA-ORDINARY ENGLISH EXPERIENCEVALLE DEL TIÉTAR
Leave your books at home and come join us for an inspiring adventure in English in the beautiful Valle del Tiétar, (only about an hour from Madrid).   Try something different in 2014!!  Learning english really can be fun...our courses are designed to be practical and beneficial on many levels.

Weekend course includes lodging (in rustic rural house), meals, excursions and all activities for only 225€ (discount available for couples and/or groups).   23 hours of living, speaking and broadening your horizons in English.

New Year...New Beginnings...Relax in English is more than just English... see details below or go to our website for more information. Call to make you reservation.

Happy New Year!

Melissa Myers and Misty Rose
Relax in English
www.relaxinenglish.com