[Kune-translators] [Comunes-translators] Time to translate Kune

Vicente J. Ruiz Jurado vjrj at ourproject.org
Wed Oct 26 09:26:30 CEST 2011

El 26/10/11 07:46, Bastien escribió:
> Samer <samer at ourproject.org> writes:
>
>> I would like to add... It would be something very needed, so
>> contributors that know languages different than English and Spanish
>> are very welcome!
>
> I started to translate into french, using my login.
>
> Can you see my french translations?
>
> I get a (somewhat scary) warning saying that only authorized
> translators can do this... not sure if my work has been saved.
>
> Thanks for confirming!

No, it's not saving it... because you are not member of group "demo".

But now you are a member, so if you didn't close your browser (and the
kune demo tab), just try to:

- dont' change the language of the translator
- move between the things you translated adding a space and removing it,
so the translator will try to save again (and now will save for real
without the warning).

I have to make the warning more scary ... or simple not show even the
translator...

Thanks indeed,

Vicente