[kune-devel] How can I send and receive emails from outside Kune/google wave?

Vicente J. Ruiz Jurado vjrj at ourproject.org
Fri Apr 17 19:05:20 CEST 2015

El 17/04/15 a las 18:41, heather en trans-world.org escribió:
> Hello,
> How can I send and receive emails from outside Kune/google wave?
> Does google wave integrate any mail server like postfix, imap, dovecot,
> pop mail?
>
> If not how can I integrate those to google wave in order to have a
> normal mailbox lie roudcube, squirlmail or horde webmail?

It's not possible, sorry. It's like SMS and whatsapp (or telegram), are
different not-compatible services.

BR,
--
Vicente J. Ruiz Jurado

http://comunes.org
http://ourproject.org
http://homes.ourproject.org/~vjrj/blog (@vjrj)

 "Happiness is not achieved by the conscious pursuit of happiness; it is
 generally the by-product of other activities." [Aldous Huxley]