[kune-devel] Fwd: WIN7 INSTALL SUMMARY

Vicente J. Ruiz Jurado vjrj at ourproject.org
Thu Mar 8 00:15:21 CET 2012

Hi there,

Attached a summary of development environment install in Window (by Tim,
thanks indeed).

Carmen, we shall integrate with present documentation as an appendix or
similar. Many things are already integrated, I think.

Anyway, here is if someone want to use now.

Also I'm thinking in use of emacs org-mode to organize these files. On
Tuesday I show you why...
http://orgmode.org
http://orgmode.org/manual/Exporting.html#Exporting

Bests,