[kune-devel] Comunes general meeting October

Samer samer at ourproject.org
Sun Oct 9 03:05:37 CEST 2011

Hi there,

We continue the online general meetings of Comunes (including its projects
including Kune and Move Commons) on the 14th of each month. Thus, next
Friday at 16:00 (Madrid time) we'll be connected in gmail/jabber for
whomever is interested. Hope you can make it although it's slightly earlier
than usual.

Cheers

PS: If you are interested to join but you never did before, please send me
your gmail or jabber account so we can include you.

--
Samer

http://comunes.org

"No son tiempos para hacer cualquier cosa"