[kune-devel] General meeting of Comunes / Kune / Move Commons / Ourproject

Samer samer at ourproject.org
Fri Nov 11 13:22:47 CET 2011

Hi there,

Once again, we have our monthly online general meeting of Comunes
(including its projects Kune and Move Commons) on next Monday, 14th of
November, at 19:00 (Madrid time). We'll be connected in gmail/jabber for
whomever is interested. Hope you can all make it, and have a fruitful
discussion, planning and update for the forthcoming period.

Cheers

PS: If you are interested to join, please inform me beforehand, so we can
include your gmail or jabber account next Monday.

--
Samer

http://comunes.org

"No son tiempos para hacer cualquier cosa"