[kune-devel] help to install kune

Vicente J. Ruiz Jurado vjrj at ourproject.org
Sun Nov 6 22:11:09 CET 2011

El dom 06 nov 2011 14:40:48 CET, deconya escribió:
> Hi
>
> I would like to install kune in my server to help in the development.
> I don't know how to install and the requeriments.
>
> If Im not in the correct list, sorry for the inconvenience

Yes, is the correct list.

You have to follow:
http://kune.ourproject.org/wiki/index.php?title=Kune_developer%27s_guide
and the trunk/INSTALL file in the svn repo.

If you have a specific problem, please just ask here (or in #kune
channel in freenode) so we can improve our documentation.

Also if you need some specific functionality or if you detect some
problem, please fill issues.
http://kune.ourproject.org/issues/report/1

Thanks indeed,

Vicente