[kune-devel] General meeting Comunes / Kune / Move Commons / Ourproject

Samer samer at ourproject.org
Mon Dec 12 20:21:22 CET 2011

Hi there,

It's time to get together again... but with a new proposal.

As every month, we will have our online general meeting of Comunes
(including its projects Kune and Move Commons) on next Wednesday, 14th of
December, at 17:00 (Madrid time). We'll be connected in gmail/jabber for
whomever is interested.

This meeting is earlier than usual because we also plan to have a face to
face meeting! Yes, the geek within us is not strong enough to avoid eye
contact :)  From now on, there will be a monthly face to face meeting
beside the online one (which we will continue, as many of us cannot make
the physical meeting). As a big part of us live in Madrid, we'll meet
there, at 19:30, in:
Vinícola Mentridana
C/San Eugenio, nº 9
Metro Antón Martín
Madrid

Hope some of you can make it.

Cheers

PS: If you are interested to join any of the meetings, please inform me
beforehand

--
Samer

http://comunes.org

"No son tiempos para hacer cualquier cosa"