[kune-devel] [ourproject-admins] French Translation

Vicente J. Ruiz Jurado vjrj at ourproject.org
Sat Aug 6 13:44:34 CEST 2011

El 05/08/11 17:58, Jerry - WaveWatcher escribió:
> Hi,
>
> There's no link in the "Translation" section of
> the http://kune.ourproject.org/join/ webpage.
>
> I'd like to help with a French translation (using the translator dialog,
> like in the screenshot, as I don't have coding skills).

First of all, thanks indeed.

Currently we have disabled the translator in our demo because we want to
enable it only for collaborators like you (if anyone can test it and
edit translations as before, translations can be a mess).

> How should I proceed ?

I'll invite you to this list:
to be in touch when the translator is enabled again (probably this
week), and similar things.

>     By the way, I was unable to use the "Leave a Reply" comment form of
>     the http://kune.ourproject.org/join/ webpage.
>     Each time I press "Post comment" I get this error message : "Error:
>     please enter a valid email address."
>     I've tried with several valid email addresses without success.

The wordpress antispam plugin was preventing you to register and should
be now fixed ... Are you interested in translate our wordpress site
also? If yes, we have to enable the French language.

> Best regards,

Thanks,
--
Vicente J. Ruiz Jurado