[kune-devel] [kune] PUBLISHED: Credits

noreply at ourproject.org noreply at ourproject.org
Fri Jun 11 02:13:37 CEST 2010

Article published
-----------------

The article "Credits" was validated by Austen.

** Credits **
by Austen on Friday 11 June 2010

The following people and institutions contribute to or have contributed to
the development of the Kune initiative. We would like to thank and make
visible their work. In alphabetical order:

The following people and institutions contribute to or have contributed to
the development of the Kune initiative. We would like to thank and make
visible their work. In alphabetical order:

Initial development team:

Daniel Gómez Blasco

Samer Hassan

Vicente J. Ruiz Jurado