[kune-devel] Emite 0.4.5 released

Vicente J. Ruiz Jurado vjrj at ourproject.org
Wed Feb 4 13:26:59 CET 2009

Hi there!

Dani and I want to announce our next release of emite (0.4.5):
http://emite.googlecode.com/files/emite-0.4.5.jar
Here's our changelog:
http://code.google.com/p/emite/issues/list?can=1&q=label%3ARelease0.4.0&colspec=ID+Type+Status+Priority+Milestone+Owner+Summary+Component&x=component&y=milestone&cells=tiles
Also we've changed our license to less restrictive LGPLv3.

See our last screenshots in:
http://code.google.com/p/emite/wiki/OtherScreenshots
and our 0.4.5 demo:
http://emite.ourproject.org

Also we have released suco. Suco is a micro GWT library that helps to
maintain our GWT code clean and modular. It helps to implement the
InversionOfControl and Publisher/Subscribe patterns and it's inspired by
Google's Guice.

We are using it in our GWT projects like emite and it makes our life
(gwt development) much easier :)

More information and documentation at:
http://suco.googlecode.com

Suco is released under LGPLv3 also.

BR,

--
Vicente J. Ruiz Jurado

http://homes.ourproject.org/~vjrj/blog
http://ourproject.org

 "This song is Copyrighted in U.S., under Seal of Copyright # 154085,
 for a period of 28 years, and anybody caught singin it without our
 permission, will be mighty good friends of ourn, cause we don't give a
 dern. Publish it. Write it. Sing it. Swing to it. Yodel it. We wrote
 it, that's all we wanted to do." [Woody Guthrie's "This Land is Your
 Land]