[kune-devel] [kune] PUBLICADO: Frequently Asked Questions

noreply at ourproject.org noreply at ourproject.org
Fri Apr 3 00:31:37 CEST 2009

Artículo publicado
-------------------

El artículo "Frequently Asked Questions" ha sido validado por samer.

** Frequently Asked Questions **
 el Viernes 3 de abril de 2009

TO TRANSLATE

Why not to use a wiki or blog, or some other tool?

Why do we need a new software?

But what about the people who has no internet access, such in Africa?

I find it interesting... what can I do to help?

Technical questions

I am a programmer, why not to use Perl, PHP, Python, Ruby, Rails, Zope or
(place here your favourite language or framework)?

Ok, but I can do exactly the same with Perl, PHP, Python, Ruby, Rails,
Zope o (place here your favourite language or framework)

Ok, but as a geek and activist i prefer to install
Drupal/Joomla!/SPIP/other CMS in my collectives because I know them
well... why should we use Kune??

Respuestas (...)

-> http://kune.ourproject.org/spip.php?action=redirect&id_article=16