[JoPP-Public] [JoPP-Editorial] Membership of jopp editorial group

Mathieu O'Neil mathieu.oneil at anu.edu.au
Sat May 2 06:21:22 CEST 2020

Hi Dafne

Good point, thanks! :-)

cheers
Mathieu

________________________________
From: JoPP-Editorial <jopp-editorial-bounces at lists.ourproject.org> on behalf of Dafne Calvo <dafnecal at gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, May 1, 2020 20:04
To: Journal of Peer Production's general and public list <jopp-public at lists.ourproject.org>
Cc: Journal of Peer Production's Editorial team list <jopp-editorial at lists.ourproject.org>; Vasilis Kostakis <vkostakis at protonmail.com>
Subject: Re: [JoPP-Editorial] [JoPP-Public] Membership of jopp editorial group

Hi all,

I agree with George's participation in the editors' group.

I would add to the message to inactive participants something like ,"You are still welcome to join us again if your preferences change"... Just to express that the message is not an irreversible decision.

Happy Friday for you all,

El vie., 1 may. 2020 a las 9:28, Mathieu O'Neil (<mathieu.oneil at anu.edu.au<mailto:mathieu.oneil at anu.edu.au>>) escribi¨®:
Thanks Vasilis.

You sent to jopp-ed, so cc-ing to jopp-public.

cheers
Mathieu