[JoPP-Public] FOSS and firms: new publications

Kat Braybrooke kat.braybrooke at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 13:04:34 CET 2020

Thanks for these, Mathieu.

Putting on my to-read list - and have also tweeted from our Twitter acct:
https://twitter.com/Peer_Production

Just to add that if anyone else has articles/readings/thoughts they'd like
to disseminate via @Peer_Production, we'd love to have them. Just let me
know, and I'll add you as a co-editor...

- Kat

Kat Braybrooke

Research Fellow
CreaTures: Creative Practices for Transformational Futures
School of Engineering & Design
University of Sussex