[JoPP-Public] typo

maxigas maxigas at anargeek.net
Mon May 6 19:43:34 CEST 2019

On Thu, May 02 2019, Mathieu O'Neil wrote:

> Since you have an account on the site the normal procedure would be
> for you to log in and DIY. :-) However it seems you have forgotten so
> I did it for you.  While we're talking- could you please let us know
> if you wish to remain as ed team member? Thanks!

Sorry, the last time I was aware of the backend setup, it was statically
generated HTML where someone had to push a button to render the site
live, and as far as I remember, I did not have access to the that
button.

Happy to stay on the team -- once this semester is over, I may actually
contribute again -- now mostly overwhelmed with teaching.

Thanks for all,

--
Maxigas, kiberpunk
FA00 8129 13E9 2617 C614 0901 7879 63BC 287E D166

https://relay70.metatron.ai/

Unix is a Registered Bell of AT&T Trademark Laboratories. - Donn Seeley