[JoPP-Public] Urgent- chapter on Makers

Mathieu O'Neil mathieu.oneil at anu.edu.au
Sun Mar 31 04:53:21 CEST 2019

Hi all

As some of you already know, together with Sophie Toupin and Christian Pentzold I am editing an anthology on peer production. This project is already quite advanced however the person who was writing the chapters on Makers has suddenly pulled out and we need to organise a replacement. If anyone on this list has the requisite expertise and would like to find out more about the project please contact myself or Sophie off-list so we can provide more information.

cheers
Mathieu