[JoPP-Public] WP entry on JoPP?

Mathieu O'Neil mathieu.oneil at anu.edu.au
Mon Aug 12 03:58:29 CEST 2019

Hi all

As a clear form of procrastination I recently visited the WP-EN page on 'peer production' and found there was no mention of the journal. I thought I'd be cautious, as I forgot my WP login a long time ago, so posted the following in the talk page:
Section/Link to Journal of Peer Production[edit<https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Talk:Peer_production&action=edit&section=3>]

Hello Wikipedians, Mathieu O'Neil here. I am a researcher who has been working on and publishing about this issue for a while. I am also the founder of the online, peer reviewed Journal of Peer Production which has published 13 issues to date on various aspects of peer production. I think it deserves a mention and a link on this page? Wanted to make sure that would be OK before being bold etc. You can find it here: http://peerproduction.net/ cheers M202.142.60.20<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/202.142.60.20> (talk<https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:202.142.60.20&action=edit&redlink=1>) 01:46, 12 August 2019 (UTC)

So i guess we'll see if anyone has this on their watchlist and responds... Maybe, in a while, any jopp-list subscribers who are active WP could mosey on over there and say its a swell idea? I know this may sound a bit manipulative but I think the point is valid...

cheers
Mathieu