[JoPP-Public] typo

maxigas maxigas at anargeek.net
Tue Apr 30 23:23:41 CEST 2019

hello jopp,

can someone correct a typo or explain me how to do it?  this is not the
first report i get about it.  i guess no challenge to scholarly
integrity if we make the article a little better.

http://peerproduction.net/issues/issue-2/peer-reviewed-papers/hacklabs-and-hackerspaces/

Part 3, 8th paragraph, second sentence, second word, should be "started" instead of "stated".

In context:

"L0pht stated in 1992 in the Boston area as a membership based club"

should be

"L0pht started in 1992 in the Boston area as a membership based club".

thanks and happy hacking,

--
Maxigas, kiberpunk
FA00 8129 13E9 2617 C614 0901 7879 63BC 287E D166

https://relay70.metatron.ai/

Unix is a Registered Bell of AT&T Trademark Laboratories. - Donn Seeley