[JoPP-Public] Backup maintainer for email list

Mathieu O'Neil mathieu.oneil at anu.edu.au
Thu Apr 4 07:09:25 CEST 2019

Hi Kat

Thanks for doing such a great job publicising the new release on Twitter. :-)

I’m going to post to jopp-public soon based on my reflections on the management of ­­the journal as compared to the others we featured in #13. Apart from anything else jopp is vulnerable because two people are essential – Peter for the CMS and me for the email list. I’m going to propose that we need a backup person for both and I was wondering if you’d be OK with being the backup email list person? That would probably mean joining the core team also. No practical obligations per se but it would make us safer in case anything happens to me. I’m going to approach Steve Collins for the CMS as he seems to know his way around Wordpress. Anyway, let me know if that could be OK.

cheers
Mathieu