[JoPP-Public] need help with @peer_production twitter account

Kat Braybrooke kat.braybrooke at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 15:14:00 CEST 2018

Hi again all,

Just a quick update that the Journal of Peer Production Twitter account is
up to 100 followers after only a few weeks in action, and has started to
gather some quite nice bits of public discussion and interest around the
articles of Special Issue 11 City: https://twitter.com/peer_production

I would *really* value someone else stepping up at this stage to help carry
the load by tweeting from the account with me every now and then (a few
times a week would be more than helpful!), as the discussions will only
continue if we keep fostering them together - and in any case it's always
better to feature a diversity of voices.

The more the merrier, really. Let me or Mathieu know? Thanks in advance for
your help...

- K