[JoPP-Public] JoPP releases: update June 2018

Mathieu O'Neil mathieu.oneil at anu.edu.au
Thu Jun 28 06:12:41 CEST 2018

Hi all

Briefly, some news about our release schedule:

JoPP#12 Maskerspaces and Institutions

Kat and Adrian have been working hard on delivering this bumper issue (13 peer reviewed articles...!). Issue due to release June 2018, will go live in the next few days.

JoPP#13 OPEN

Deadline for peer reviewed papers is 30 June. Steve and I will be contacting reviewers in July. Reviews are due end August. This issue is scheduled to release early 2019.

JoPP#14 ???

This issue could be released either second half of next year i.e September/October 2019  or (if we go annual as was evoked) first half 2020. In any case someone needs to come up with a plan and a team... Maurizio expressed interest at one point... Is this still the case? Or anyone else? Please post here or contact an editorial team member offlist if you have an idea.

cheers

Mathieu