[JoPP-Public] JoPP-Public Digest, Vol 69, Issue 4

Johan Söderberg johan.soderberg at sts.gu.se
Mon Jul 2 16:44:31 CEST 2018

Hi Peter, all,

You are better placed than me in making the judgement, where the different services are heading, but from what I can tell, OJS seems to be the preferred option.

A few weeks ago I attended STS Italia conference and was then asked to sit in a panel on alternative journals, to talk about JoPP. Me and Mathieu will meet at a conference in Copenhagen in a few weeks, and shortly after, Maxigas in Lancaster. We did a marvelous publicity stunt last time at 4S in Barcelona. Let me know if you have any ideas of how to keep the folks talking JoPP.

Johan