[JoPP-Public] Proposal for JoPP #14

Mathieu O'Neil mathieu.oneil at anu.edu.au
Sun Dec 16 09:46:09 CET 2018

Hi all

As a follow-up to what I wrote below... it's standard practice to have one or more eds from the jopp editorial board in a special issue team as a way to make sure there is trust, and also as a guarantee of editorial know-how. It would be unusual for us to entrust our journal to a team absent this connection. If a member of the ed board is prepared to sponsor hellekin and/or Natacha Roussel (I assume that is the "we" below) then they can join the ed board in the usual way - briefly introduce themselves, their interests, and their intended contribution to jopp on this list. If no-one is prepared to do that, how do we proceed?

cheers

Mathieu